Friday, April 20
• Group compositions
• complete personalized goals
Thursday, April 19
• Group Composition – groups determined by class
• By random choice, students chose: character, setting, conflict, color to compose to.
• All groups given group agendas to complete to identify what is accomplished and learned every day.
Wednesday, April 18
• complete work for GC and all needs for group projects
Tuesday, April 17,
• rotation of peer pieces and listening with comments
• adjust, reflect, redrop piece
• check in with work – completing all assignments on GC and reflections, agendas, etc.
• complete composition and drop piece
• complete GC reflection
• personalized agenda