Friday, Jan. 27
• Listen to every students’ texture examples (polyphony, biphonic, heterophony, monophony)
• Manuscript of all textures due today
Thursday, Jan. 26
• Completion of hand-notation of all 5 textures, based on work in Logic
• All files completed by end of class today. Sharing in class on Friday
• Writing on compositions tomorrow
Wednesday, Jan. 25
• Composed and hand-notated all 5 textures, based on work in Logic
• Textures completed by Thursday at end of class
• Writing on compositions moved to FRIDAY to support completion of textures
Tuesday, Jan. 24
• Reviewed all 5 terms of texture. Students individually drew pictures representing each with definitions.
• Received ‘Twinkle’ to apply all 5 types of texture in Logic. See document for further steps. Due end of class on Thursday. Listening to all examples of each on Friday rotation.
Monday, Jan. 23
• Listen to student pieces – writing for each (7 for today) . What held your interest and why? What you would change and why. Complete comprehensive sentences. Will share with all students.
• Youtube – begin work with textures – viewed and discussed: