Friday, April 29
Thursday, April 28
ASCAP ALL DAY – 6:30 a.m. departure, return at 9:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 27
• Review for ASCAP – lunch, money, clothes. Leave 6:30 a.m., return 9:30 p.m.
• Begin entering TI:ME competition – proof writing submission, follow steps, submit, show proof of enter. You will only have 2o minutes to do this on Friday.
Tuesday, April 26
• examples of musical cadences
Video and Explanations EXCELLENT AUDIO Examples
Cadences and examples Authentic, Plagal, Half, Deceptive
Monday, April 25
• Turn in scores
• ASCAP schedule-groups and info
• ARTICLE READING – notes due TOMORROW _ see earlier post for link on listening and the brain and its connections to you
• ASCAP Field trip on THURSDAY
• TI:ME submissions on Friday