Thursday, April 28
• Partner work – in partners composing. BOTH SHOW MANUSCRIPT and BOTH compose on computer. Use splitters and keyboards
Wednesday, April 27
• Scores for manuscript given – based on rubric
• Partner work – composing together: 4 measure melody, 4 measure harmony, 2 four-measure percussion parts that must be performed by each student and recorded as notated.
Tuesday, April 26
• manuscripts due
• describe timbre: timbre
• article reading – Write 5 bullet points, using quotes from the article for each that connects YOU, the reader, to the content and to music composition. Why is this important for you as a composer. ARTICLE to READ
Monday, April 25
• on time manuscript – yes!
• work individually, complete
• tomorrow listening and rhythm work